Wooden Javanese “Punokawan” Sculptures
$120.00 including 7% GST
1 in stock
Some details to know:
- Sculptures from Javanese wayang’s 4 Musketeers a.k.a. “Punokawan” featuring Semar and his three sons Gareng, Petruk and Bagong. You can read more on “Punokawan” here: https://www.indonesia.travel/gb/en/trip-ideas/wayang-s-own-four-musketeers-punokawan
- Wooden sculptures and artefacts are sold “As it is”
- Price is for the whole set of 4 figures.
- Originally from a local collector
- Origin : Indonesia (We have made effort to identify the country of origin based on our experience to the best of our ability, thus do let us know if you feel there is any discrepancies.)
- Things to note:
- The pointing man sculpture has a large wood crack on its back.
- The height listed is including their hair.
- Special thanks to our customer Martin, for pointing us the right direction for characters of the sculptures!
- Semar: L15cm, W16cm, H49cm
- Petruk (Tallest son): L13cm, W13cm, H67cm
- Bagong (Shortest son): L13cm, W12cm, H64cm
- Gareng (Limping son): L12cm, W14cm, H67cm
|Characters||Pointing Man (Semar), Tallest Musketeer (Petruk), Shortest Musketeer (Semar), Limping Musketeer (Gareng)|